What can I knit with double knit wool?
DK wool can be used to create anything from basic sweaters and cardigans through to hats, waistcoats and baby blankets. Because double knitting wool is such a broad and popular choice for hobbyists of all abilities, it’s available in all kinds of materials, too.
What can I make with DK wool?
DK Weight Afghan and Blanket Patterns
- Optic Blanket.
- Evergreen Afghan.
- Grow With Me Knit Blanket Pattern.
- Half Square Triangle Blanket.
- Double Pennant Baby Blanket.
- Sage Sofa Throw Pattern.
- Swiss Cross Children’s Blanket.
- Mohair Lace Throw.
What can I make with 200g of wool?
These are some great ideas for 200 yards of fingering weight yarn.
- Magic Geranium Slippers.
- Pink Cable Braid Headband.
- Izmir Hat.
- Swan’s Head Mitts.
- Rainbow Striped Knit Slipper Pattern.
- Petite Cabled Skirt and Headband.
What can I knit with 100g yarn?
That said, there are still a few cute ideas for that single ball of bulky weight yarn.
- Garter Stitch Diaper Cover.
- Bulky Braided Headband.
- Half Fisherman Ribbed Headband.
- November Birthstone Cowl.
- Sunshine Knit Baby Socks.
- Chunky Knit Planter Cover.
What can I knit with 400g wool?
However, there are plenty of accessories you can knit in this yardage and weight.
- Primavera Wrap.
- Moonstone Beginner Vest Pattern.
- Easy Baby Cardigan.
- Morning Star Knit Baby Blanket.
- Loop Scarf.
- Fluffy Brioche Hat.
Can you knit a scarf with DK yarn?
Use any yarn you’d like up to and including a worsted (medium) weight. … Fingering weight (sock yarn), DK weight, Sport weight and Worsted weight yarns will be good choices for this scarf knitting project. And you might also like to choose a lovely self striping yarn too.
Can you knit socks with DK?
You can use any DK yarn for these socks, but do think about the composition before you start – acrylic will make your feet a bit hot and sweaty, and yarns with a nylon content with make them more hard-wearing.
What can I crochet with 100 yards of yarn?
25 Things to Crochet with 100 Yards or Less
- Facial Cleaning Pads (less than 5 yds)
- Teeny Tiny Lobsters (5-10 yds)
- Luna Lovegood’s Radish Earrings (11-22 yds)
- Hundred Yen Pouch (20-30 yds)
- Irish Rose (20-30 yds)
- Littlest Bashful Starfish (20-40 yds)
- Little Baker Set (20-60 yds)
- Toot Sweet Newborn Bonnet (30 yds)
What can I make with 2 balls of yarn?
13 Gifts You Can Make with 2 Balls of Yarn or Less
|Knit Prince Street Leg Warmers||Crochet Stash Basket||Gretchen’s Easy Tam|
|Crochet Geometric Pillow||Knit Flip-Top Mittens||Crochet Split Collar Capelet|
How much wool Do I need to make a sweater?
Estimating How Much Yarn to Buy
|Yarn Weight Category||Stitches per Inch||Yards Needed for an Adult Sweater|
|2 Fine||6 to 7||1,200 to 2,500|
|3 Light||5 to 6||1,000 to 2,000|
|4 Medium||4 to 5||800 to 1,500|
|5 Bulky||3 to 4||600 to 1,200|
What can I make with 50 grams of yarn?
50 Cute Projects to Make from Leftover Yarn – They Make Excellent Gifts, Too!
- Make simple cable necklaces and bracelets.
- Water bottle carriers.
- Give your clock a cozy.
- Make some colorful lanterns.
- Make whimsical sculptures with yarn and glue.
- Make tassels.
- Crochet a picture frame.
- Crocheted cell phone cover.
What can I knit with one ball of wool?
15 One Ball Knits
- Scarf. A beautiful accessory that you can knit in any standard 4ply yarn.
- Lavender pillows. Learn new lace stitches by making simple lavender pillows and fill your room with a heavenly scent.
- Headbands. …
- Crochet brooches. …
- Lace Kindle cosy. …
- Hanging hearts. …
- Wool Week beanie. …
- Garter stitch bootees.