How do you weave a heart?
How to make a heart shaped loom:
- 1/ Draw a heart shape on a paper plate or piece of card. …
- 2/ Use a quilting ruler to mark 0.5cm (or 1/4″) increments around the heart. …
- 3/ Cut out the heart shape and snip notches on each mark.
- 4/ Time to warp the loom. …
- 5/ When finished the back should look like this…
How do you make a Swedish woven heart?
- Print the template and cut out.
- Fold a piece of white construction paper in half widthwise.
- Place template piece onto construction paper with the dashed line on the fold.
- Trace with a pencil and cut out.
- Repeat steps 2–4 with red paper.
- Begin weaving hearts together by weaving one strip at a time.
How do you make a Norwegian heart?
- Stack the two pieces of paper on top of one another and fold them in half.
- Cut a large U shape (so the straight part of the U is at the fold).
- Unfold and make sure they look right.
- Refold and hold in a heart shape to ensure you’re happy with the shape.
How do you make paper shapes?
How to Make Paper 3d Shapes
- Cuboid (rectangular)
- Square-Based Pyramid.
- Triangular Prism (tent shaped)
- Octahedron (diamond0like shape)