How many hangers does it take to make a snowflake?
If your looking for a unique and fun Christmas decoration then your going to love this one. This can be put in your your home or hung outside . The first step is to take 8 hangers and start placing 2 hangers together at a time. You will be forming the first layer of your snowflake.
How do you make a snowflake with plastic hangers?
- Match your clothes hangers into groups of two with the hooks facing the same direction.
- Run a few lines of hot glue down the enter and glue the hangers together in pairs. …
- Once all of the hanger pairs are glued together and dry, it’s time to assemble.
What to do with plastic clothes hangers?
You can always donate your old plastic hangers to thrift stores for them to use.
- Donate to Charity.
- Give Them to Your Dry Cleaner.
- Take Them to Your Laundry.
- Give to Freecycle.
- Toss Them in the Trash.