How do you write on a quilt?
The best marker, one that writes smoothly on fabric, doesn’t bleed and will never fade is … hand or machine embroidery. No, we’re not trying to be flip or confusing. If you want to absolutely guarantee that the writing on your quilt will be readable in 100 years, embroidery is most likely the best choice.
What do you write on a wedding quilt square?
Wedding Gift Quotes
- May this union be blessed with love and happiness.
- Joined together in friendship, united forever in love!
- New love in bloom now fills your life/ As you become husband and wife.
- Love, honor, and cherish.
- There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved.
Can I put my own label on wholesale clothing?
Is it legal to relabel the apparel with your own labels when you have purchased it wholesale through a different company? Yes, it is legal within given parameters. However, there are strict guidelines governing the practice.